Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Rather brilliant!

This flash has almost everything! Great graphics, nice sound and great humor! You've done a great job here, can't wait to see next episodes. The only thing which bothered me was the occasionally bad sound, can't remember where though...

Brand-new-hero responds:

tnx for your input - i am aware of some sound being quiet but i wasnt aware of poor quality sound. apologises if thats how it came off. Tnx for your positive comments!

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Great!

Very funny and great graphics. The only thing which bugged me were the mic clicks sometimes...

I need a Hero. I need a Hero.

Rofl!

You've got the funny-factor, that's for sure. Work on your graphics and I'm sure you'll make some great flash!

Gold-Leader responds:

Thanks.

Lights ON! (open source) Lights ON! (open source)

It's ok

Work it out a bit, 2 lvls is a bit short, add some sound at that stuff. Also, a reset button would be very helpfull sometimes.

Ninja-chicken responds:

yes thats the 3rd time ive been told
cheers

Payday Payday

Fun for a few mins.

But what bothered me was the reaction time. It takes a while before you turn from a side to the other side and to get the shotgun out.

FightingGMFZ v0.7 FightingGMFZ v0.7

Some comments

First off all, In my opinion, the keys are a bit too sensitive in the selection menu's, I had to tap it real softly, otherwise it would go forward 2 or 3 slots, that's not that big of a problem, just a reminder for future games.
It seemed like the character moved really slow, and the enemy was just standing there doing tricks in the meanwhile. Also, when I pressed up, I didn't jump or anything, I slowly drifted to the top, and suddenly disappeared. So, there are quite a few serious glitches, but the graphs are rather nice.

breezzze1 responds:

I should admit that there has plenty of bugs existing,you'd better select the first character rather than the following.
Thanks for your playing and also the comments.