Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Rather brilliant!

This flash has almost everything! Great graphics, nice sound and great humor! You've done a great job here, can't wait to see next episodes. The only thing which bothered me was the occasionally bad sound, can't remember where though...

Brand-new-hero responds:

tnx for your input - i am aware of some sound being quiet but i wasnt aware of poor quality sound. apologises if thats how it came off. Tnx for your positive comments!

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Great!

Very funny and great graphics. The only thing which bugged me were the mic clicks sometimes...

I need a Hero. I need a Hero.

Rofl!

You've got the funny-factor, that's for sure. Work on your graphics and I'm sure you'll make some great flash!

Gold-Leader responds:

Thanks.

Neighborhood #2 (Laika) Neighborhood #2 (Laika)

Very nice!

I liked it a lot, but as the previous guy said, it's hard to read the dialogue, especially if it's split in two. The red letters against the black background make it a bit hard too. I liked the sound tho, if the text is easy to read, this easily will get a very nice score.

blinkimp responds:

I'm suprised you had more trouble with the red on black than the grey on black, but hey, I'll take it as a valid complaint.

I fixed up the text to last longer. Just because I love you.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Simply great

A very nice story, with great animation, art and sound. Keep it up!

Ja Rule Duets II Ja Rule Duets II

OMG!

That was SO freaking funny!

Faucet in Hand ep2 Faucet in Hand ep2

Omg!

That was sheer brilliance, kudos to you! I loved the type-sound and asspirates ftw!

TangerEntertainment responds:

I love men.

Resi4 Flash Preview 2 Resi4 Flash Preview 2

Rofl!

The "I like to move it"-part was pretty hilarious. The shatner stuff was getting along a bit slowly, but yeah, I lolled :).

rgfunnyman responds:

William Shattner is a great entertainer and thus deserves to be omaged to in a great flash

Happy Couple Happy Couple

You just knew that was going to happen

but it's still very funny, I like the style too, keep it up! :)

InProgress responds:

The Edge Of Darkness The Edge Of Darkness

Cheesy ending, but nice

Some really nice shots, sound was ok too, I just thought the ending was a bit too cheesy :). I like your work.